|2010| Missing Poetry |2010| Missing Poetry

nice

the thing that would help this track would not to fight the beat meaning, work something out with the e.q. hot beat. you might even have to get a new Mic.

Chista responds:

Oh ya, for sure. New set up in a couple weeks. I tried to equalize as best as I could with crap. Have been for a while ;) I can't wait to see what I can do with legit equipment.

What This Is What This Is

hot

nothing else to say. I tell people what I gave them so
10/10
5/5 2.71 / 5.00 (+ 0.33)

dudemanpeace responds:

Cool man, thanks.

Wate V2 Wate V2

welcome

I want to be the first to welcome you, hot track. I think the highs are to high though, other than that tight as track.

4.72 / 5.00 (- 0.28)
4/5

New and Evolved New and Evolved

.....

I see your still making this same shit........disappointing

MattBlade responds:

was gonna take this song down because i made it when i was mad but imma leave it now so everyone can see how much of a bitch u are, lol coming over my house talking about how good my shit is, then one day i cant help u with a beat and u get all pissed. All u fucking do is sample, u loop all ur shit even ur percussions and snare rolls u fake ass friend. Plus u come over my house sampling my pianos then come back talking about u made the best track ever, dude thats my fucking track! So get back at me when u can make sum10 from scratch like everyone else can, til then dont even talk because my shit comes from my mind and urs come from samples! ALLL OF IT DOES, so dude fuck off and have a nice day lil boy.

Halloween Hip-Hop? Halloween Hip-Hop?

i like it.

OMG it so freshing people are starting to at less try and get away from that 808 shit.

Ouillo responds:

Thanks man! The zero bombers don't think it's so freshing though D:

DJpw-Unrecognizable DJpw-Unrecognizable

worth the time.

reminds me of the 80's. simple nice control. it's hot

Dj-PinkWalrus responds:

thanks for the hotness compliment! but I'm not sure if I understand how this is like the 80's.........

Pill Poppin Pill Poppin

OMG

I like the Lil'wayne samples. i gave it the 9/10 but a 5/5 cause the vocals need to match the chorus

gam3fr33k responds:

Thnx for the review bro

~1~

Universal Mind Control (Remix) Universal Mind Control (Remix)

hotness

I gave you a 4/5 and an 9/10 the mel. it hot as hell i'm just tired of hearing the 808 sound but other than that sweet.

Castle Crashers Menu Loop Castle Crashers Menu Loop

yep

I agree with subzero90

Nobody Respects You(diss) Nobody Respects You(diss)

not bad

i must said you made good of my beat.

Broken-Needle responds:

yo man I knew I forgot something, I was gonna put in the description iz yours. Ma' fault yo, anyways appreciate the support,
Keep it pimpin'